The real deal... one day at a time.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Nike fuel report

Here I am sharing with you my NikeFuel progress reporting to date.
You may be asking, as am I, 'what the hell is NikeFuel anyway?'  .... and I cannot tell you because I am not sure, and I don't entirely trust the step counts and don't know what the calories burned means.

What I do know is that that NikeFuel rating is a relative value (at least for me)-- and as you can see below, I am averaging about 3400 'NF' per day.. I've been tinkering with my goal, and generally, I am working on 3600 during the week and 5000 NF during the weekend... I hit my 'goal' for a streak of time.  That ended yesterday, which was a 'lazier' day.

The Fuelband is definitely motivating me to move more and for that, I think it is an awesome device, but it is going to take some more time to figure out how to have it help me lose weight through movement. One 'step' at a time.
Any and all suggestions are happily listened to! (Note: my competitive self is thrilled that I am beating the ass of most people my age!)






2 comments:

  1. Hello new follower here ... When you figure this thing out let me know looks right up my alley! Is the Nike + thing you put in your shoe

    ReplyDelete