The real deal... one day at a time.

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Nike-Love!




Here you see my 2 day old Nike+ band and my report for the day so far.
This thing is totally awesome!!!
I have been doing my walking every morning- and to boot: now I have this cool tool to track my progress and when I am active and so on.
It already motivated me to go from 50 minutes to 60 minutes on my walk today-- I want that NikeFuel and my steps to be up there.

I think that the steps may be somewhat off (and on the high side) but it is all relative-- and what I really want to see is that I can increase activity over time.  I don't think I can probably find much more TIME in each day to exercise, as I am now walking at least 45 minutes per day (if not 60 minutes).... but I know that the band will pick up greater intensity AND my activity while I am at my desk j0b.  

The idea is to keep moving and earning the NikeFuel...anyhow: this is such a fun device, though many call it an expensive and glorified pedometer-- it is PERFECT for little ol me.



4 comments:

  1. Awesome! Keep up the good work, lady. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever works to get us moving is a plus in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even if it is just a pedometer at least it is a stylish one and as long as it keeps you motivated!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo... neato! Keep us updated on how much you like etc.

    ReplyDelete