The real deal... one day at a time.

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Yay!!!!! I figured out how to go back to the old Blogger interface-- and some sexy shoes!

Wahoo-- now my blog looks like I remember blogs looking like.. and I feel more comfortable posting.
Yay again!
Anyhow: my doggy is standing by my bed, awaiting her walk, so I'm going to take her now.

I am excited to keep writing and posting.  I cannot tell you how that screwy interface messed me up!
Wow.

Oh: and if you're reading, I'd love it if you'd join my site-- I would like some of my old followers back, please and thanks!

Here is a pic of the shoes I was wearing yesterday- they caused a sensation at work and my sister loved them so much she shot a pic of me wearing them and tweeted it.  I feel 'speshul.'

4 comments:

  1. i couldn't find you!!!! thankfully, i saw your comment on amy's blog and now I can follow you again.

    love the shoes....i need them! where did you find them?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two words: THE SHOES!!!! Love!

    ReplyDelete