The real deal... one day at a time.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Little adjustments... challenging habits

So, I find that I'm trying to bring things together-- my slightly increased activity level (I'm working on a daily goal of 3600 Nike Fuel, which is up from last week) and my work to decrease unnecessary snacking, nourish my body with healthy options before anything else... and limit alcohol during the week (essentially: stop any drinking on weekdays to save calories.)

I think that if I can consistently work on these things-- including being mindful about WHAT I am eating, I can make some progress.  It won't be quick, but it is an adjustment in my health and well-being and I should see some changes.
I'll keep at it.

For the remainder of the day:
No alcohol
Healthy dinner/ small dessert allowed
Brush and floss
No night snacking
Already met my Nikefuel goal for the day!

2 comments:

  1. I really want a HRM with a GPS in it...I'm not a fan of counting steps but I sooo want to know how FAR I've walked or run you know?

    ReplyDelete